HUU NDIO UJUMBE WA MATA KWA MASHABIKI WA MANCHESTER UNITED

HUU NDIO UJUMBE WA JUAN MATA KWA MASHABIKI WA MANCHESTER  UNITED

Hi everyone!

As you know, this is my first post as a Manchester United player. Since the last time I wrote to you I have had a very intense week. Indeed, it has changed my life! In the last seven days many things have happened, up to the point that I’m in a new club and a new city. It’s been a week with mixed feelings, nerves, and times of sadness and happiness, and I have tried to enjoy every moment and learn from what life teaches you everyday.

So now I’m starting this new road, full of excitement and looking forward to keep enjoying football, and I have to say that the reception from the club, team mates, manager and fans has been superb. I feel even more motivated to face this wonderful challenge! I’m very happy I have the opportunity to be in a team with amazing players who have won so many trophies. One of them, De Gea, has been a good friend of mine for years and he’s helping me a lot these days. This post would be neverending if I had to tell about all my feelings in the last few hours. I’ll just say it’s all about happiness, gratitude and excitement. As you can imagine I haven’t had time to spare.After flying from London by helicopter and having a fantastic reception I spent the day completing my medical and, later, I signed the contract. On Sunday I met my new team mates and I had my first training session with them. By the way, the facilities at the Carrington training ground are top level. Spectacular! In the next few weeks, I hope I can tell you here about things going well to us and that we keep this weekly relationship through all your comments.

We have a game tomorrow and it could be my debut with the local team at Old Trafford, something I will never forget. I’m very looking forward to try my best in order to help the team and to enjoy every single day in this new chapter of my life!

- Juan Mata on his blog.

Related

Sports 8684866113544296229

Post a Comment

ads by blogger

Follow Us

Hot in week

BLOG ZINGINE

BLOG OWNER

BLOG OWNER
MESHACK JACKSON

Side Ads

Instagram

JOIN US ON TWITTER

Text Widget

Millard Ayo – Official Website

item