Mtoto wa miaka 8 aoa mke wa miaka 61

>>>UKISTAAJABU YA MUSA UTAONA YA FIRAUNI



An 8 year old boy married a 61 year old woman in Zimbabwe this weekend . 8 year old boy Sanele Masilela married the 61 year old woman Helen Shabangu in a shocking wedding ceremony attended by over 100 people .Naij reports

Patience Masilela the boy’s aunt explained to the press and guests that the wedding took place in fulfillment of the ancestors demands .
“The boy was named after his late grandfather who never had a white wedding, so the ancestors told the boy to get married and he chose Helen to be his bride. The family took his desire to get married very seriously. They paid for the bride in March last year and spent a lot on the wedding because they believed it was what the ancestors wanted.” She said



The bride said: “I’m married and have five kids of my own, but I know that this is what the ancestors wanted – and now they are happy. It is a ritual. We are just playing now, but it is a sign that he will get married one day.”

The young groom said: “I told my mother that I wanted to get married because I really did want to. I chose her because I love her and I’m happy that I married her – but I will go to school and study hard. When I’m older I will marry a lady my own age.”

The bride’s long-time husband, Alfred Shabangu (65), said that he never had a problem with her marrying the boy because he too knew that it was what the ancestors wanted. My kids and I are happy. We don’t have any problems with it,” he said.]

Related

NDOA 1064494384211757652

Post a Comment

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Excellent poѕt! Wе wіll be linking to this great рoѕt on ouг website.
Keеp up thе great writing.

Have a look at my wеbѕite - chlamydia test

ads by blogger

Follow Us

Hot in week

BLOG ZINGINE

BLOG OWNER

BLOG OWNER
MESHACK JACKSON

Side Ads

Instagram

JOIN US ON TWITTER

Text Widget

Millard Ayo – Official Website

item